W.S. Morgan Construction Limited serves Ontario as a builder and general contractor of Industrial, Commercial and Institutional projects, specializing in municipal and provincial facilities / educational complexes / water and wastewater treatment plants / retirement, health care and long term care communities.
Our client list includes all levels of government, public and private sector agencies, school boards, small business and major corporations. Many clients return to us repeatedly.
Quality & Services
Health & Safety
W.S. Morgan Construction Limited promotes health and safety training and the certification of our workforce. We are active participants in the construction industry.
- Ontario General Contractor Association Health & Safety Committee (2008- Present)
- Co-Chairman, Barrie Regional Labour Management Health & Safety Committee (2008-Present)
- Member of the OGCA / IHSA Certificate of Recognition (COR) pilot group (2011 – 2013)
- Construction Industry Task Force presentation to Arthur’s Review of WSIB Funding (2011)
- Barrie Construction Association representative consulting with the Council of Ontario Construction Associations and the Expert Advisory Panel on Occupational Health and Safety for the Tony Dean Panel (2010)
- Sudbury Regional Labour Management Health & Safety Committee(2004-2007)
- Spokesperson for the OGCA: Ontario Co-operative Education Association Conference for guidance counselors (2005 and 2007)
- Guest Speaker: Construction Safety for the Workplace – Ministry of Labour / WSIB (2008)
- OGCA Spokesperson: Ontario Co-operative Education Association Conference (2006-2007)
- Featured in The Future of Construction “Student Initiative” an OGCA DVD (2005)
- Gil Samson Award for outstanding initiatives in construction health and safety (2004)
- Construction Safety Coordinator (Gold Seal)
- Construction Health and Safety Officer (Gold Seal)
- Certificate of Recognition (COR) Internal Auditor
- COR Essentials (IHSA)
- CSAO Auditor Training / Profile Training
- Risk Management for Contractors (Gold Seal)
- Construction Law (Gold Seal)
- Basics of Supervising
- Confined Space
- Standard First Aid
- Health and Safety Representative
- Sector-Specific Certification
- Hazard Assessment and Analysis
- Scaffold Training
- Fall Arrest
- Working at Heights
- Red Cross Life Saving Instructor
- Royal Life Saving Society Instructor
W.S. Morgan Construction Limited co-ordinates projects to ensure early mobilization, managing and coordinating subcontractors and trades.
We produce computer-generated schedules using Microsoft Project Professional software. Jonas Accounting and Project Management software compliments Microsoft Project.
W.S. Morgan Construction Limited works with clients, consultants and subcontractors to achieve milestones and maintain the schedule.
Management techniques include:
- Project Phasing
- Delay Avoidance Techniques
- Construction Coordination
- Planning / Staging
- Final Clean-up
- Post-Contract Service